1. When a member registers through this site, this service may ask for personal information such as first name, last name, address, phone number, email, SNS account, etc.
2. While members browse through pages of this site, and use our software and/or services (including those of our business partners) characteristic information such as history of viewed pages and ads, keywords searched, hours and minutes of use, methods of use, environment of use (in the case of accessing via a mobile device, the form of communication will be retrieved, including some characteristics of the mobile device, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification number, etc. will be collected.
The purpose of collection of personal information and of its use are described below:
- （1） To improve the services offered by this site and other related services.
- （2） To confirm members’ identities we may use the full name, email, SNS account information, mailing address, etc. of members.
- （3） To contact the member by email in case of notification or of shipping a product during a sales campaign, members’ names, addresses and contact information may be used.
- （4） To improve safety between members.
This service, with the exception of the following cases, will not submit any personal information without prior consent from the member. However, if recognized, The Private Information Protection Law as well as other laws and regulations will be excepted.
- （1） If it is required by law.
- （2） If it is required for the protection of human life, health or property, and when the consent cannot be obtained from the member in question.
- （3） If it is required for the achievement of main purposes of this service, only the minimum amount of necessary personal information will be outsourced.
- （4） In the event of a merger or for other reasons such as business succession, personal information may be provided.
1. If personal information of a member is requested by proper legal authorities, we will immediately disclose such information. However, except for the following cases, some or all of the member’s information will not be disclosed. The legal authority will be notified promptly in the case of non-disclosure.
- （1） A member’s or a third party’s life, bodily health, rights, benefits and or personal assets, etc. will be put at risk.
- （2） If it will cause significant hindrance to the proper conduct of this service’s operation.
- （3） If it will result in a violation of any other laws or regulations.
2. Apart from the above cases, with the exception of use history information and other such characteristic information, as a rule we do not disclose any other personal information.
1. If a member thinks that his or her personal information is listed incorrectly he can request for such information to be edited or deleted in accordance with the procedures determined by this service.
2. If this service receives such a request and determines that such a request is warranted, this service will conduct the correction or deletion within a reasonable amount of time and within reasonable means, and then notify the member of this change.
If for any reason, a member believes that his or her personal information is being used beyond the scope of this policy or for illegal or fraudulent purposes, the member may request to have the use of his/ her personal information suspended or ceased. In such a case, this service will make the necessary inquiries and if necessary will suspend or cease (below, designated as “Suspension of Use”) the use of the member’s personal information and notification will be sent to the member within a reasonable period of time. Moreover, depending on the relevant laws and regulations, it may not be possible to grant a suspension of use request.
E-mail: [email protected]